Friday, December 5, 2014

Funny Friday

HYMNAL  JOKES
Do you know your hymns?? Hope these make you SMILE:)

Dentist's Hymn.........................Crown  Him with Many Crowns
Weatherman's Hymn................There Shall Be Showers of Blessings
Contractor's Hymn....................The Church's One Foundation
The Tailor's Hymn....................Holy, Holy, Holy
The Golfer's Hymn...................There's a Green Hill Far Away
The Politician's Hymn..............Standing on the Promises
Optometrist's Hymn..................Open My Eyes That I Might See
The IRS Agent's Hymn..............I Surrender All
The Gossip's Hymn....................Pass It On
The Electrician's Hymn..............Send The Light
The Shopper's Hymn...................Sweet Bye and Bye
The Realtor's Hymn....................I've Got a Mansion Just over the Hilltop
The Massage Therapist's Hymn.....He Touched Me

And for those who speed on the highway-- a few hymns:

45mph...........God Will Take Care of You
65 mph..........Nearer My God To Thee
85mph..........This World is Not My Home
95mph..........Lord, I'm Coming Home
100mph..........Precious Memories

No comments:

Post a Comment