Monday, October 15, 2012

Monday Morning Prayer


2 Corinthians 12:10
Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in need, in persecutions, in distress, for Christ's sake. For when I am weak, then am I strong.


Thank you Lord, for being there for me and allowing me to cry out to you in my times of needs.

It is amazing that the Lord of the Universe would take time to listen to me and to care about what I say.

God, there are many things happening around me right now that I do not understand. Some of these things make me feel weak, helpless and afraid.

Even in the midst of this, I know that you are the Lord.

I know that the situation is in Your hand, and I trust You. I beseech you for strength and for wisdom that I would be able to endure this situation and be able to handle it in a way that would bring glory to Your name.

In Jesus name.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment