Monday, September 17, 2012

Monday Morning Prayer


We trust that you had a blessed weekend! Dr. Pam brought forth the word at Agape AME church in Gaithersburg, MD on Sunday morning. She enjoyed spending the day with family and friends! She was introduced by her oldest son William DeVeaux, Jr. who attends Agape AME with his lovely family.

Here Dr. Pam fellowships with Agape AME pastors Rev. Thann Young and Rev. Margaret Young and the officers of the church:




Monday Morning Prayer......

Lord, I humbly come to you

To thank you for every circumstance
-For your GRACE
-For your LOVE

I pray that your wisdom helps guide my mind, my mouth and my hands during this week for your honor.

I know that if I work for you first-my efforts will not be in vain and will benefit those I love.

Please give me peace of mind, joy in my heart and love for
-my family
-my friends
-my neighbors
and even my foes

In your name Jesus.

AMEN




No comments:

Post a Comment